Delik James' Chronicles

Getting Quads is like a wink from the poker gods, but when the river comes and you're the bearer of Quad Sevens - you can be damn sure you're just sopping in luck. Quad Seven Poker provides a unique glimpse into the poker world - take the gamble and come on in!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Stuff

Hi All,

Lot's of new stuff coming tomorrow including an easy navigation tool through my Blog and a revamping of The Leak, which will serve as a Poker News section rather than my weekly poll. I will now offer a Poker Quiz instead of the poll - in my Grease the Rail section.

The Q7P Dealer Button Spotlight continues to be successful and I appriciate all the e-mails I've been recieving.

Also - Another new blog post tomorrow and don't forget to check my daily poker slangs in Language/Slanguage.

Wishing You Big Flops and Bigger Flops,
Del

No comments: